2012 - Present
I produced the highly successful and popular YouTube animation series Simon's Cat, as well as edit and managed the Simon's Cat social media channels.
As Producer, I was directly responsible for;
- Story development
- Production and team management
- Scheduling and programming episodes to support Simon's Cat publishing and licensing activity.
- Recruitment of animation, online and studio support
As Community Editor I was responsible for;
- Generating, commissioning, editing and scheduling content for both main website and social media channels.
- Optimising traffic flow
- Monthly Analytics and Adsense analysis, monitoring effectiveness of activity, increasing the growth and reach of SM channels.
During my time at Simon's Cat, our two key social media channels grew from;
- YouTube - 750K to 2.75M Subscribers and 245M to 478M video views
- Facebook - 660K to 1.58M Likes
Our growth was 100% organic with zero paid for 'Likes'.