I produced the highly successful and popular YouTube animation series Simon's Cat from July 2012 to June 2014, before moving on to develop and produce the first 12 minute Simon's Cat film 'Off to the Vet' and the crowdfunding campaign that funded it.
The campaign raised £310K and was dubbed the Most Successful Rewards Based UK Film Crowdfunding campaign to date.
In addition I manage the Simon's Cat social media channels.
As Producer, I was directly responsible for;
* Story development
* Production and team management
* Scheduling and programming episodes to support Simon's Cat publishing and licensing activity.
* Recruitment of animation, online and studio support
As Crowdfunding Manager I was directly responsible for;
* Campaign budget
* Fulfillment budget and planning
* Scheduling and roll out
As Social Media Manager & Community Editor I was responsible for;
* Wordpress development
* Generating, commissioning, editing and scheduling content for both main website and social media channels.
* Optimising traffic flow
* Monthly Analytics and Adsense analysis, monitoring effectiveness of activity, increasing the growth and reach of SM channels.